Welcome to Beverly Grove | Miracle Mile
Lively, eclectic, well-located
Beverly Grove-Miracle Mile is a lively community bordered by Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Mid-Wilshire, Fairfax, and Carthay. It’s a popular spot for Angelenos in need of some retail therapy due to its bustling shopping centers — including The Grove, one of the most iconic malls in Los Angeles.
The neighborhood has a variety of housing options to offer, including condos, multifamily properties and single-family homes.
What to Love
- Shopping centers
- Lively nightlife
- Proximity to iconic Los Angeles landmarks
- Cultural hub
Vibrant, walkable, and diverse
The Beverly Grove-Miracle Mile neighborhood offers a variety of different lifestyles for its diverse residents. Those enamored with art and culture will feel right home due to the museums and entertainment venues that Beverly Grove-Miracle Mile has to offer. Residents in search of exciting nights out have an abundance of nightlife options to explore, and food-lovers can satisfy their palettes at the neighborhood’s many varied restaurants, bars, and cafés.
A slice of paradise since 1921
Beverly Grove-Miracle Mile dates all the way back to 1921 before Los Angeles was the sprawling metropolis that it is today. It was named Beverly Grove for the orchards that once covered the area. In 1934, the historic Farmers Market began — giving local farmers the opportunity to sell their produce. It is now one of the most iconic spots in Los Angeles and world-renowned for its vendors.
Trendy, fresh, and famous
- Republique — French cuisine in an Old World-inspired venue
- Sugarfish — Sushi restaurant renowned for its fresh seafood, as well as its “Trust Me” menu, which allows the staff to choose your dishes for you
- The Ivy — This popular celebrity haunt serves Californian cuisine on its cozy and colorful patio
- Son of a Gun — Nautical-themed seafood restaurant
- The Farmers Market — The world-famous, historic Farmers Market has hundreds of vendors, including produce-sellers, gourmet grocers, cafés, and food stands
The perfect neighborhood for retail therapy
- The Grove — Arguably the most iconic mall in the city, The Grove is home to hundreds of shops, from high-end designers to affordable retailers. The Grove also has restaurants, cafés, and a Ladurée bakery location, so shoppers can enjoy the famous Parisian macarons.
- American Rag — Designer boutique that sells high-end denim and casual wear
- Garrett Leight — Stylish and trendy eyewear boutique
- The Beverly Center — Eight-story indoor shopping mall with everything from Gucci to Zara.
Live music and lively bars
- El Rey Theatre — Popular art deco music venue that often features up-and-coming artists
- The Roger Room — Cocktail bar serving craft cocktails and vintage carnival aesthetics
- Molly Malone’s Irish Pub — Family-owned neighborhood landmark that serves pub fare and beer in an authentic Irish pub setting, as well as live music performances
- The Blue Collar — Classic cocktail bar with a vintage, noir charm
Things to Do
Expand your mind at Museum Row
Beverly Grove and Miracle Mile are served by the Beverly Hills Unified School District and the Los Angeles Unified School District. Schools in the area include:
- Fairfax High School
- Hancock Park Elementary School
- John Burroughs Middle School
Search All Homes